Owning a business is often considered part of the American dream, and can provide ample opportunity in the land of opportunity. Yet, many individuals are unsure of where to start, what documents are needed, and where to file them. Whether you are a novice or a seasoned business owner, let Oxner Law Office assist you with the legal side of your business needs.
Whether looking to form a business, purchase a lawyer-drafted contract, seek legal advice on the running of your business, or conduct an annual filing, Oxner Law Office can assist you with your needs.
Our list of business law services includes:
- Business organization and formation (Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, and Partnerships)
- Corporate governance document drafting and legal advising (By-laws, Partnership Agreements, Subscriptions)
- Contract negotiation, drafting, and review services
- General counsel services for businesses of varying sizes
- Annual filings
- Asset or Stock Acquisitions (Representation, Document Drafting, Legal Due Diligence)